St John's Catholic Church & Cemetery

Welcome

History of Glennon, MO

Glennon, Missouri

Glennon, Missouri is an unincorporated town in the Liberty Township area of Bollinger County. It was named after Archbishop John Joseph Glennon whom was an Irish American prelate of the Roman Catholic Church.

Archbishop John Glennon gave permission to establish a parish on Route AB on November 29, 1905 which is known as St. Anthony's Catholic Church and Cemetery.

Glennon is the home of the Glennon Rural Volunteer Fire Department.

©2008- - St. Anthony's Catholic Church & Cemetery

Visitors Online: 2